REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
More info available soon.
REGISTRATION & HOTEL accommodation
HOW TO REGISTER
From 1/6/2023 to 30/09/2023
ICL Board, Deputy, Supporters *
*These categories will receive a special dedicated link to access the discounted fees.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Application for the Student fee should be certified by a letter of the academic supervisor or Student card stating the applicant’s status at the time of registration, to be up-loaded during the registration process (pdf or jpg format is required).
Pre-registrations will be accepted until November 6th, 2023. After this date, only on-site registrations will be possible at the Late Fee.
Registration is mandatory for participation in the scientific sessions and for oral or poster presenters.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Congress kit and name badge
- Certificate of attendance
- Welcome reception
- Catering services as per program
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND INVOICE ISSUING
Payment by Credit card only:
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, VISA, MasterCard.
We would like to inform you that as of 14 September 2019, the SCA (STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION) came into effect, in accordance with the provisions of the European Directive on payment services (PSD2).
As an OIC Group customer, your payments are even more secure. To get more information about this, please visit our dedicated page available here.
The following CREDIT CARDS are accepted:
American Express, VISA, MasterCard.
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.
- Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after the issuing of the invoice will incur a € 30,00 administration charge.
- Off-line requests of pro-forma invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 30,00 for administration expenses.
FOR ITALIAN PARTICIPANTS
Those who need a direct invoicing to the Public Administration are kindly requested to contact email@example.com before registering online.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Any change or cancellation requests must be officially submitted in writing to OIC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name changes to incur a handling fee of € 50,00 per registration.
- For cancellations received by 30 June, 2022, the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 50% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- For cancellations received from 1 July 2023 to 14 October 2023, the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after 15 October 2023.
- Should a delegate not attend the conference, for whatever reasons, no further claims for reimbursement can be made. No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or force majeure beyond its control, OIC shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change except for the refund of the registration fee with deduction of the administrative expenses.
It will be possible to change the registration from on site participation to remote connection, obtaining a partial refund, only in the case that the Italian authorities forbid the organization of in person events due to Force Majeure (pandemics, wars, etc.).
All delegates are invited to take a personal travel insurance.
OIC will not be liable for any theft or damage to property and/or persons caused on-site during the Congress, by any factor whatever, unless there has been a fault, intent, or deliberate recklessness on the part of OIC.
OIC shall not be held responsible in the event of poisoning or food intoxication during the Event.
For hotels and other kinds of accommodation located near the Congress Venue or in the city centre, please access to the below systems available 24 hours a day. Secure payment process, instant confirmation of your reservation and descriptions, photos and maps will help you to choose the perfect hotel and best solution for your stay.